- Microwaveable mug (50cl is more than enough, I think 33cl works but haven't measured properly)
- Table spoon (for measuring)
- 2tbsp nutella
- 2tbsp all-purpose / wheat flour
- 2tbsp oil (I use peanut oil, can substitute for 2tbsp melted unstalted butter, but it adds the step of melting it without the rest)
- 2tbsp white sugar
- 2tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- Put flour, sugar, and egg in the mug and fully mix.
- Add oil/butter and fully mix.
- Add milk and fully mix.
- Add nutella and fully mix.
- Microwave until it's about to rise out of the mug (usually takes between 1 and 2 minutes).
At step 3, you can add some rhum. Though it doesn't make much of a difference in taste imo.
Between step 2 and 3, you can squish half a banana and add it to the mix. Adds a pretty good banana taste.
Between step 4 and 5, you can add flaked almonds and mix them in. Adds bonus crunch.