- Cake mold, the one I use is about 26cm x 12cm x 8cm (high) and it's more than enough
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking scale (to measure ingredients)
- Something to melt butter (I use a bowl and a microwave)
- 3 bananas
- 125g unsalted butter
- 175g white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125g all-purpose / wheat flour
- 1tbsp rhum
- 11g baking powder (for the one I buy that's 1 bag)
- Something for oiling the cake mold (I use peanut oil)
- Preheat oven to 210°C (note: I have a fan-assisted oven, I don't know how a non-fan-assisted oven changes things).
- Melt the butter (I use a bowl and a microwave).
- Pour sugar and molten butter in the mixing bowl and fully mix them.
- Add the eggs and bananas, crush the bananas and fully mix.
- Add the flour, rhum, and baking powder, fully mix.
- Oil up the cake mold.
- Pour mixture in the oiled mold.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes (note: again, fan-assisted oven).
- Drop oven's heat to 160°C and bake for 45 more minutes (note: again, fan-assisted oven).
- Remove from oven and let it cool.